• For the youth to lose or the federation to win, this is one of the axioms of football, and its opposite is true, and if there is a tie, then this is normal.
• However, what happened, Thursday, in Al-Jawhara Stadium is a full-fledged scandal, and I say a scandal; Because it was nothing less than that..!
• A Serbian referee – I do not know who nominated him and who brought him – struck justice at its core, and distorted it periodically, which is too great to allow such a referee to run a match with that value.
• He slaughtered the youth in cooperation with a mouse who came with him and robbed him of a victory that was his..!
• Two penalty kicks were awarded to Roma, and thank God they have no origin or image in the football law..!
• Is there any justification for that scandal..? Is defending it under the guise of a referee part of the game..? no sane person would do that; Because what happened is a disaster..!
• Everyone who witnessed that disgraceful act raised his voice in protest, and demanded that an investigation be opened with those who nominated this verdict; Because leaving what happened without clarifying its truth from the Saudi Football Association or from the Referees Committee will make the angry expressions haunt them, especially since what happened is more like an act that he planned at night..!
• The specialists detailed the catastrophe, and we lived with their consensus in a state of astonishment because the matter was not easy, as there was a team slaughtering, and another taking what was not theirs with a whistle to say the least that it was unjust..!
Focus on these points, which all specialists in the field of arbitration agree on:
Minute 15: An incorrect penalty kick for Al-Ittihad.
Minute 64: Correct penalty kick for Al-Shabab.
Minute 86: Correct penalty kick for Al-Shabab.
Minute 94: A correct red card for Al-Ittihad player.
Minute 101: An incorrect penalty kick for Al-Ittihad.
• So who can solve these disasters, and through the solution shows whether there is a suspicion of deliberate Serbian rule..?
• I only ask, with my full belief that it will pass and perhaps Talal Al Sheikh will be punished; Because he said what no one could say, realistically commenting on what happened to his team from a referee that was not fair..!
• Finally, “Life will teach you that the only person you can trust is you.”